Reply To: Sources of inspiration

Home Forums Creating your own stuff Layouts Sources of inspiration Reply To: Sources of inspiration

Anonymous
Inactive

I have been trying to find a plan of Londons kings cross, as it is the station I arrive at if I go to London By train. Which has for a long time been my plan to do a RTR terminus to terminus railway track. So far I got one started and it’s doing well if ya would like A look mail me ‘n’ I’ll send it to ya. Most of my tracks are based on an idear I have thought of. Like terminus stations and trains using the same platform from a different track. I have a example in my stuff page 125 3t.zip, which was done when RTR version 1.1 was current.

http://freespace.virgin.net/dayle.dave/stuff/

dayle.dave@virgin.net

Anyway back to plans. I have tryed on the internet to find such a plan and have had no look. At the weekend I had a trip to the York National Railway Museum. I had a thourght while as was there (do they have plans of stations in there book shop). And yes there was a London railways Atlas. It had plans there, cool I thought. I did not buy it as maybe farther chrismas may bring me it. So maybe there are such books in Librarys we can borrow.

Thanks Dave