Reply To: Let me introduce myself

Home Forums General questions Others Let me introduce myself Reply To: Let me introduce myself

Anonymous
Inactive

Thanks all for the encouragement!

A single level, ranch style home is already half modeled and I have sketches for a “Fast Mart” gas station and an old country service station/garage. There could be all kinds of possibilities for a warehouse from a big cube structure found in modern industrial parks to an old downtown building with loading docks and office/store front. What’s your idea?

I like the Caterpillar construction equipment! I was thinking of also including some farming and harvesting equipment to go with the IH tractor. A good-ol’ pick-um-up truck should be easy! Ford or “Chivy”? Either way, a ’59 seems to be a necessity to depict rural America properly. 😆 A yellow school bus and a Trailways cruiser would be a good addition.

Now as for a paddlewheel river boat. That will be a tough one to try to keep model complexity to a minimum, but I’ll try. I can model the Barefoot Princess, a paddlewheel dinner boat I used to run in Myrtle Beach. I can use some of my old photos to replace some modeling detail. Textures wont slow down your system nearly as much as 3D triangles.

[img]http://i99.photobucket.com/albums/l287/3dpdk/bfootprnces.jpg[/img]

Keep the ideas coming. I may not be able to do all of them but I’ll do my best. I’ll post images as I progress.

Paul