Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x8 layout with lots of Controls

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Creating automatic controls
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AZRoger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 12:57 am    Post subject: 4x8 layout with lots of Controls Reply with quote

Hi all,

I have squared away the controls on a 4x8 layout that includes passenger and freight operations into one. The layout is not yet decorated, but the trains run with lots of variety and no collisions. (I have run it several hours since the last incident!)

You can find it at http://www.shotscan.com/ruletherail/azroger01.zip

There is a ReadMe file in the zip archive that describes in broad terms what is supposed to happen where on the layout. There are also screen shots that label parts of the layout so you can link the readme words to the right place on the layout.

This was mostly a control exercise. The last numbered control was C770. Many have disappeared over time but there are still lots left. There is never a time when there are no red control lines drawn across the screen. Please feel free to poke around to see how the controls are used. And fire away with questions, if you have 'em. That's what this forum is about.

Roger

Last edited by AZRoger on Tue Oct 17, 2006 8:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Chris

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi everyone,

Roger included the last period in the url so you may end up with a 404 error like I did. Just edit out that period and you'll be in good shape.

Chris
peter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roger,
Your Layout i canīt find it beause 404. Please edit the url so i can find your layout. Question Confused
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
austindave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://www.shotscan.com/ruletherail/azroger01.zip

This one will work

Thanks Dave
AZRoger

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="peter"]Hi Roger,
Your Layout i canīt find it beause 404. Please edit the url so i can find your layout. Question Confused[/quote]

I could not find a way to EDIT my previous post. Is there a way? I guess URLs are like prepositions -- something you shouldn't end a sentence with. Wink

Thanks Chris, for identifying the problem and suggesting a solution. And thanks Dave, for posting the URL without the period.
peter

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 4:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roger
I got it,you can bin my last post Laughing Very Happy
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
austindave

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 7:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Roger

You can edit any post you make look to the top right corner of any post you do. I do edit mine alot as I is a rubbish speller, I usually have to ask my 3 year old son how to spell he's much better at it than me. Laughing Your track is cool I never seen so many trains running about.

Thanks Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Creating automatic controls All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: