Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need help
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Layouts
View previous topic :: View next topic  
austindave

PostPosted: Sun Oct 08, 2006 10:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OK remember the picture I did for help? Anyway I have got the track running on the passenger side of a track, that has just terminus stations.
Took some sorting out, so the train did not block each other all the time. Gota keep the trains running on time ya know. Now I just gota get the goods side running. But if anyone would like a look so far, just drop me a email 'n' I'll send it to ya.

P.S. Thanks for the type of controllers that Chris 'n' Don use as it would not be possible.

dayle.dave@virgin.net

Thanks Dave
austindave

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 8:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Any one interested to see how crazy my terminus track has got. I really want to know if my 1st good yard is a bit over the top. If ya would like a look email me 'n' I'll send it ya.

dayle.dave@virgin.net

Thanks Dave
peter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:06 pm    Post subject: expand my shunting Reply with quote

Hi dave,
My project is growing step by step. I hope i will solve your problem in nearest future. I expanded my shunting yard with a loading yard in artikel "automated shunting yard" here in forum. Idea
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Layouts All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: