Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

My Trains are Ruled but all's so empty

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Buildings, plants, other objects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dackel

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 11:41 am    Post subject: My Trains are Ruled but all's so empty Reply with quote

If I drive with my trains all looks so empty where the animal
where the farmer with his truck
maby you can creat roads like rails
and i miss bus and busstop
men who make party on the sea
peter

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 6:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Other objects,as farmers with trucks and trackers as JD,Busses with bus stops and roads as rails is a good wish. i agree with you and hope brainbomb
read this and then letīs party on sea or stream Smile Surprised
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Smokey

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 10:32 pm    Post subject: Additional Objects Reply with quote

I Think I.H's is great, but find the objects limited. Every layout is looking the same now. There is only so much you can do with the terrain and buildings . I know BrainBomber guys are busy, and I know we will get more eventually, but I do hope we get something different soon. Thanks BB,ers. Bruce
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Buildings, plants, other objects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: