Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Not strictly an American aircraft!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> New American objects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
CaptPDK

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 12:40 am    Post subject: Not strictly an American aircraft! Reply with quote

Sorry to keep starting new threads but I'm worried about all these images taking forever to download for those on dial-up.

With that said; I figured I'd do a couple of aircraft. Each part of the plane has it's own image texture so for those who like doing "re-paints" things will be fairly simple.

I know, I'm getting a little side tracked from modeling buildings but hay, I gotta have fun, too! Laughing

So who want's to see the "Baron" and Eddie Rickenbacker???

Paul
(... wheels sold separately Laughing )
Map

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 2:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey Paul..

Even if My server was a wood burner it would be worth the wait to see all the stuff you've been making.
That is a really niffty airplane you've got yourself there, and I think I hear a Fokker Tri plane just over the horizon.
(I'm not sure what Eddie flew, but I think it was french.)
With all these planes, cars, buildings etc, one has to wonder, who is driving the boat down there anyway?

Mark...
CaptPDK

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 8:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You get the prize, Mark!
French made SPAD S.XIII
(Charles M Shultz [innocently] lead everyone to believe that Richthofen and Rickenbacker flew against each other all the time but they actually never shared the same skies. He also had everyone believing it was a Sopwith Camel that claimed victory over the "Red Baron" but the historians claim he was actually brought down by a carefully placed rifle shot from the trenches! Just a bit of history.)

We have a crew of sand blasters on the boat. They are the ones doing the work. I just sit around in the pilot house listening to the weather and making stuff on my computer!

What a job!
Laughing
Paul
peter

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2007 5:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi all,
Without the wheels,the learjet cant break. Shocked Breaking with pilots nose? Laughing Laughing
Great thing Paul with that jet and the Spad III.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> New American objects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: