Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Hi All...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
TonkaTuff

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 1:28 am    Post subject: Hi All... Reply with quote

Hi to All...
& Much credit to the Brainbusters Crew & Willi & The Governor & The Capt. etc...

I'm still getting blown away from the talent I've seen in layouts, and modeling, from everyone.

I first came across RTR while looking for Addons for Trainz, downloaded the Demo, which took a bit to get going, a real brainbuster (Hmm... Yeah you were right Brain, C:RTR then Setup worked fine)
DAMN what a great piece of software, and not forgetting Iron Horse, memories starting flooding back of when I got my first train set, no Train Sim has made me feel like that, I was big fan of Transport Tycoon, and still am as well as Trainz, but they never took me back. And no I ain't that old, old enough to have memories & not give a crap, but young enough I still play the fool.

So thankyou to the BrainBusters Crew for creating such beauty

I've been working on some tables which I hope to finish soon, and maybe put up, but we'll see.
On the Topic, I've seen crossroad boom gates on a layout, where can I get those Question

Till another day
Kiss the wife for me
Cool (Ha Ha Ha)
Tonka

Dude Where's My Truck?
peter

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tonka,
First a friendly welcome to the forum here. I see you like RTR and IH.
If you have any questions,tipps and suggestions then post it.
Have fun,with this wonderfull stuff,RTR and IH Cool
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
austindave

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tonka

Welcome to the place for all things RTR. If ya need any help then give us a shout got any good ideas then let us know. Do you mean the red crossing gates? They are in Feild odjects, Railway the 1st thing in the list you need a controller to close them one to open them, to use the same controller to open them use a open time delay but this may not work for all train lengths. I think I had the same problem finding them as well.

Dave
Map

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Tonka..

Welcome to the forum! Australia eh? I guess this means we'll have to throw another shrimp on the barby, and crack a Fosters! Oh well, there are a lot of worse ways to spend ya time!

Enjoy..

Mark
CaptPDK

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hay Tonka

You probably shouldn't include me in your "kudos" just yet. The only thing I can take credit for as a contribution is a couple of additions to the ground textures. My participation was put on the back burner for a while but hopefully it won't be too much longer before my models will be available.

Like you, when I stumbled across this little gem, I immediately fell in love with it because now I could make those layouts I always wanted to when I was a kid, but couldn't get "land easement" from my mother. Can't say I blamed her, I would have used half the house if I had half the chance!

But thanks anyway, I hope my stuff will live up to the quality of the third party work already available.

Paul
TonkaTuff

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2007 8:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi All
Back again. Due to medical reasons can anyone tell me if there is a
"Dial A Limb" anywhere near them, I've searched our yellow pages with no luck. Laughing

Thanks austindave, I found the boom gates. And cheers on how to get them going.

Bloody Paul Hogan, I just don't get it, there is no Aussie I know who cooks shrimp on the Barbi (And if you do, Shame Shame Shame) Snags(Sausages) by the bucket loads with plenty of BEER. (Red Back or Carlton)
I think the math goes:
1 Snag per man + 1 Slab per man = A lot of burnt Snags(Still on the Barbi) & A lot of empty cans. As for the men, if not passed out, there at the pub 'cos the beer ran out Laughing

On a different matter, Please be weary of introducing Non-Native species (Plants/Animals) to your Area/Country. Here in Australia water is becoming scarce, and with a lot of Environmental Weeds sucking what water there is before native vegetation, our Animals are dying. In 2 weeks we buried 2 Cockatoo's & a Duck due to malnutrition. We love the wildlife around us and try everything we can to help them.
1 of the Cockatoo's befriended me 3 weeks before his passing, & it was a pleasure to have a wild bird follow me everywhere and ride the quad bike with me, let me pat, hold & feed, he was a good mate, & will be missed.
R.I.P Hank Good Buddy

Thanks for making me feel welcomed
As always
Kiss the Wife for Me Cool

Tonka

Dude Where's My Truck?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: