Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Can Anyone Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Others
View previous topic :: View next topic  
warrid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 9:53 pm    Post subject: Can Anyone Help Reply with quote

My computer crashed and my HD had to be reformated loosing all my software i managed to get RTR back on but for some reason will not accept my password, comes up with a message invalid or missing expanssion set can anyone help - managed to load and run Iron Horse and use this password and works fine but not in RTR

Regards

Dave
Willi_Leopold

PostPosted: Sun Oct 01, 2006 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Warrid

DocOc had exactly the same problem:

Quote:
I finally solved the problem! I reinstalled RtR, Update, pack1 and entered password and it works! Installed Packs 2 - 8 and all works fine!

I hope his solution will be helpfull for you too.

Regards,

Willi
peter

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave,
First you install rulrtherail1.1 and the expansionspack1.
then enter te password. If that accepted then you can install the packs to the 5. After that you can upgrade to 1.3,and the packs 6 to 8. Start the program again and check the systeminfo in RTR. If that all loaded then you continue the work. The exe of 1.1 i allready sent to you as zip. I hope that helps you to start again RTR. Wink
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
warrid

PostPosted: Mon Oct 02, 2006 3:22 pm    Post subject: Thank You Reply with quote

Thanks for all the advice and help - finally got it up and running againe so thanks to you i am back .

Regards

Dave
wrag418

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 3:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do what I did, Record RTR and all expantion packs to CD and reinstall them if this happens again. Very Happy
peter

PostPosted: Wed Dec 30, 2009 9:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I did it with a multisessionDVD so i can continue to record the coming projects for RTR onto it Mr. Green
.....and we have now more than 3000 xtra models. Razz
Peter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Others All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: