Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Request for additional tutorials

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Tutorial videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 13, 2014 7:25 pm    Post subject: Request for additional tutorials Reply with quote

I'm a newbie and would like to see tutorials for:

1. A simple control track. I understand the idea but would like to see how it should be done before I get into some bad habits.

2. How to set up a turntable.

I've tried downloading a couple of layouts that include control tracks and/or turntables but cannot load them because of missing parameters.

OK, OK. I must have had a senior moment (or hour). There is a perfectly good turntable demo in the Building the Track System topic. It also includes a control track which (for me) killed two birds. Many thanks to Peter for posting Jurgen's layout.

Also, thanks to Willi Leopold for the turntable installation tutorial.

Last edited by Ivor on Sun Nov 23, 2014 10:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
austindave

PostPosted: Mon Nov 17, 2014 7:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Get yourself to this place n register properly, by filling in the reg form and sending an email to one of the emails to approve your registration. Then get asking ?'s.

http://littlevilledepot.phpbb3now.com/index.php

Or you can contact n I'll try to answer.

dayle.dave@talktalk.net

Dave
Ivor

PostPosted: Thu Nov 20, 2014 3:05 am    Post subject: Tutorials request Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

Thanks for your reply.

I tried registering at Littleville Depot but my POP Gmail won't work with IMAP Live Mail unless I switch to IMAP Gmail. I've got all kinds of archived email and quite a few contacts that I'm afraid I might lose if I switch. I'm retarded when it comes to anything electronic (I was born before ball-point pens were invented!) and google searching hasn't helped. I can see how easy it is to convert but nothing tells me what happens to all my old POP mail.

Best regards,

Ivor
austindave

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2014 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok if you did try to register on littlevlille, then I get and message sent to my email so I can activate the accounts. So if you did I should have got an email, now all I need is the user name you used to register with and I can start you account.

Dave
Ivor

PostPosted: Tue Nov 25, 2014 8:16 pm    Post subject: Registration woes Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

On Nov 23 I replied to your request to email you the user code that I used in my attempt to register earlier. Hope you received it OK.

Ivor
austindave

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have not got a activation email on that date. but all I need is you user name to activate your account.

Dave
Ivor

PostPosted: Wed Nov 26, 2014 9:06 pm    Post subject: Registration Reply with quote

Hi Dave,

I have no idea what is going on. I've sent 2 emails giving my user code. I used gmail in both instances because Live Mail requires IMAP and I'm using POP. You should still receive the messages though. Are you filtering out non-Live Mail in the belief it's spam?

Ivor
austindave

PostPosted: Thu Nov 27, 2014 7:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know whats going on 2. I have looked in spam trash in inbox found nothing. I do have a gmail addy dayle.dave@gmail.com give that a wiz.

Dave
Ivor

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 8:25 pm    Post subject: Registration Reply with quote

OK. That worked.

Thanks a million, Dave
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Tutorial videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: