Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Getting it back

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Install, run, uninstall
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moppets dad

PostPosted: Mon Sep 03, 2018 10:34 am    Post subject: Getting it back Reply with quote

Hi Can anyone help me please.

I downloaded Rule the Rail way back in 2006 and happily played with it( or should that be used it ) and sadly my computer died and I lost everything, anyway due to various reasons was unable to sort anything out and had completely forgotten about it and only just come across the paperwork sent to me when I paid my registration and having redownloaded Rule the Rail and tried the number I was given it won't accept it, so any help would be most helpful.

Thanks in anticipation David ie moppets dad
moppets dad

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2018 10:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and thanks for getting back to me

I can get in ok to log into my account ok but its the actual program I am unable to start up again as it's refusing to let me in.

So if you can help in anyway I would be most grateful as I think by now after all this time my poor old rails must be getting rusty.

Yours hopefully David Stowe
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Install, run, uninstall All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: