Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

realistic train sounds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Wish List
View previous topic :: View next topic  

do you like this idea
yes
100%
 100%  [ 5 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 5

train 1000

PostPosted: Sat Jul 22, 2006 7:27 pm    Post subject: realistic train sounds Reply with quote

would it be possibal to make the trains have more reaillistic sound baced on what type they are steam-chugging. electric-zipping diesel-roaring.
peter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 25, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: real enginesounds Reply with quote

Hi Train1000, it is a good idea. IH has steam-chuggig,prehaps brainbomb will provide it in rtr. thanx peter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Biggs

PostPosted: Wed Jul 26, 2006 7:49 am    Post subject: train sounds Reply with quote

I sometimes play a tape of train sounds in the back ground, this way you can always switch it off if it drives you mad.
Reg.[color=blue][/
color]
peter

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,here Peter again.
Your idea,switching off the sound if it drives me mad,is good,Biggs. If brainbomb want to provide it,then as option in sysmenu,and not permanent,is that a good deal ? Question
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Chris

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 10:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Peter,

I like the idea of volume control in an options menu as part of the start menu - perhaps as a slider bar along the lines of other games because I may want to hear game play but not at the default setting. The slider bar should be able to disable all sound at the lowest setting.

I would also like the ability to control whether a particular engine generates sound. Rationale: I would prefer to turn off the sounds of an engine used solely for control purposes; particularly if I've hidden it in some way. This could be an option in the same window in which we assign engine ID's.

Regards, Chris
peter

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

chris,
this way is a good step,for the sounds over idīs and a sidebar(must be between sysprog and applications/win and rtr and others in fullscreen needs sound.)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Wish List All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: