Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Need Some Help

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Additional liveries
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SeymourDavid

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 11:46 am    Post subject: Need Some Help Reply with quote

Hi

I have got DXTBmp on my computer. i cannot get any of the programs to open because when i try to open them they open DXTBmp setup and when i try to open the files from the program they do not appear when i open the file.
Does anyone know what i am doing wrong and what i should do.
Chris

PostPosted: Sun Oct 29, 2006 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

David,

You should only need to change file/program associations. Apparently, DXTBmp has become the program default for whatever type file you are attempting to launch.

Using WinXP; I right click on the file icon, select 'Open With' in the pop-up menu, select 'Choose Program...', then select the program you wish to use with that file. You can change the default behaviour in that screen as well.

Chris
peter

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 5:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Dave and chris,
Did you try Prefs on DXtBmp yet. I also use XP and Paint.Net. Iīd set selected editor to PaintdotNet and itīs running perfect. You can also reset it to mspaint. Itīs the equal effect. Wink You may load the dds.pic in dxtbmp and doubleclick on the window with the dds-texture and the prefered editor runs up and loads the texture over the clipboard.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Additional liveries All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: