Railroad train games by Rule the Rail - Home Train games, railway games Rule the Rail!

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Delete Objects

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Buildings, plants, other objects
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mphill66

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 1:24 am    Post subject: Delete Objects Reply with quote

I want to delete some semafores to re-do an old layout but cant seem to be able to do it. I tried the Delete function but everything but the semafore lights up to be deleted. Am I using the wrong tool or is there a trick to it Question

Thanks,
Michael Phillips
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
austindave

PostPosted: Mon Jan 05, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You got to open the build track window. Select the signal button, select the signal you want to delete. This should open the signal properties window, press the delete button. Or if you want the quick way just select the bit of track it's on and delete the track, both ways should also remove any controllers for that signal. You have to be carfull as if all controllers for the signal are not removed the signal may work even if not there.

Dave
mphill66

PostPosted: Wed Jan 07, 2009 3:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks, Dave, I suspected I was in the wrong place.. It has been two years since I madly built several layouts but the brain failed to remember things..

I used to be pretty good at this... hope to be again Smile

Thanks,
Michael Phillips
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
peter

PostPosted: Fri Jan 16, 2009 10:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hay mphill,
if you want to delete any thing tracktype objects then you can directly click the object by RMB and a chevron opens with name and objecttype and you can press delete.
Peter
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Train games, railway games Rule the Rail! Forum Index -> Buildings, plants, other objects All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: