Reply To: just wondering

Home Forums General questions Others just wondering Reply To: just wondering

Anonymous
Inactive

Hi All

Thanks Robear I mist where everybody posted before i to found the link up on willi’s forum page Little slow getting back been sick took some med fell asleep I’m awake now for how long who knows I was walking around web looking to see if there is another forum or message board out there for the other name programs i have not found one yet. that a sham since we have the same program and the name is different . and here on this forum we have a lot friends with knowledge idea’s and help .came up with a idea if we could all join together to enjoy this program together swap idea’s and help each other out don’t know if they have any knowledge of this forum or not if so that would be great if not it would be cool if they did that would make this forum and the program grow stronger for all hope this is a positive way to look at it hate to think that all would be lost but would to think it would be a new beginning for all 8)

one thing to remember is the program has been on CD for sometime now so that’s a plus we are still here and I guess that means more fun for now

It’s up to the higher powers now tolet us know what’s going on now :)

Biggs we had a Woolworth in town 20 years ago i miss that store :(

Hi Peter, Mark going gat off this and goig to take care of this kick butt cold

I have

Till next time

:D

little hobo